Time for Service? Here are our options.
Our technicians are factory trained, knowledgeable, and specialize in service on Research Quality Microscopes. All of our technicians are factory-trained to provide our customers with the highest level of service and support for their equipment. We service and repair any make and model of microscope including Nikon, Olympus, Zeiss, Leica, Accu-Scope/Unitron, Motic, AMG, etc.
Our services include:
- Preventive Maintenance service
- Service contracts for individual instruments
- Repair of damaged instruments (stages, condensers, electrical components, etc.)
- Saline damage repair
- Custom setup solutions
- Replacement parts
- Replacement bulbs and lamps (mercury, halogen, metal halide, etc.)
- Complete equipment overhaul
Our clinical microscope service is all-inclusive and has been streamlined to make your job easier. Our service contracts are designed to fit the needs of your lab. We offer service contracts on one instrument or one hundred instruments. Quantity discounts are available. Our factory-trained service technicians are qualified to service every microscope in your lab. We offer comprehensive service, in-service training and rapid response times when you need emergency service.
Our One-time preventative maintenance service includes:
- Cleaning, Adjustment and Alignment of all optical components
- Lubrication, Adjustment and Alignment of all mechanical components
- Any repairs needed
- Calibration of the instrument to Factory Specifications
- Full function and safety check
Our annual service contracts for your instruments include:
- All Preventive Maintenance Services listed above
- An optional 6 month check of all instruments to insure correct function (this also includes the cleaning of all optical components)
- Unlimited on-site Support for any problems involving contracted equipment
- 48 hour or less emergency response times
- CAP and CLIA compliant documentation for every instrument
We understand the importance of each and every instrument and their role in a clinical environment. Every instrument is thoroughly cleaned and checked to insure that it is functioning properly, and configured to the manufacturer's specifications. We also provide you with .pdf documentation that includes a service report documenting all maintenance/repairs performed and parts installed with appropriate dates, serial numbers and facility numbers.
Specialty Services and Custom Solutions
Bpi has a fully operational Machine Shop and offers custom solutions for microscopy. We specialize in "one-off" custom parts with a microscopy-oriented machinist who will understand your specific needs. Save time and cost through local and responsive custom manufacturing.
- One-off Experiment-specific Parts
- Discontinued Replacement Parts for Microscopes
- Repair or Replicate Broken Parts and Components
- Custom Adapters
- Custom Detector/Camera Mounts
- Complete redesign/ New Design work
Moving/ Relocation Services
IS YOUR LAB RELOCATING?
Maybe to another facility, or even right down the hall? As stressful as moving can be, it can be even worse when an accident occurs with your delicate equipment. Baltimore Precision Instruments provides comprehensive moving services that take the stress out of moving your microscopes.
Our technicians will disassemble, package, transport, reassemble, and service your microscopes. This means that your instruments are under the care of our techs from start to finish, and you arrive at your new location with a clean and calibrated microscope. A seamless transition and less time lost .
- Our Techs are experienced and considerate movers well aware of how important and delicate your instruments are to you.
- Your Instruments will not only be moved to your new location, but they undergo a comprehensive preventative maintenance to insure that your scopes are clean and ready.
- Bpi is fully insured and bonded.
- We only use microscope friendly materials for the packing of your instruments.