Service and Repair options:
To schedule service on your microscope(s), simply call or email us to set a date, and we will respond promptly. Please include: name, phone number, email address, location, and a short description of your issue.
We provide a wide range of services to fit your needs:
- Preventive maintenance (PM): Cleaning, lubrication, alignment, adjustment, repair (if needed), and a full function and safety check of all instruments serviced.
- Service contract: Reserves our services for an agreed period of time. Any problems with your instrument(s) will be resolved without charge (most often not including parts cost). Each contract includes an initial preventive maintenance, as well as each time you renew.
- Troubleshooting and repairs: Contact us with your problem, and we will provide the solution. Anything from minor repairs to complete overhauls – we have it covered. We will take your old microscope and make it new again.
- Microscope in-service and training: We provide comprehensive training from basic microscopy to advanced techniques, including but not limited to: phase, fluorescence, and digital imaging. We can train your staff from a one-on-one basis up to an entire lab. This fulfills the need to train new hires, and can also provide advanced techniques for the research professional. These sessions can qualify for continuing education credits.
- Moving/ packing of instruments: Is your lab relocating? Bpi provides a safe alternative for your sensitive equipment. If you’re moving locally, our factory trained professional service technicians will provide safe transport of your microscopes to your new location. Upon arrival we will clean, assemble, calibrate, and perform a full function and safety check for each instrument to insure a seamless transition with minimal downtime. If you’re moving out of the area we can disassemble, clean, and pack your microscopes for safe shipment.